[Freeswitch-users] GXW4104 gateway setup for outgoing calls

Nandy Dagondon gcd at i.ph
Tue Sep 13 11:45:10 MSD 2011

hi,

if GWX4104 is in your local network, use the internal profile for the
gateway. register your FXO accounts to receive incoming calls (i think you
did this already).

to dialout the ports, specify the port number 5060~5063 assuming Port1
starts at 5060. to dialout via port4, the bridge data should look like:

7654321 at 192.168.0.9:5063

hope it helps.

-nandy