[Freeswitch-users] problem using mod_managed under linux

covici at ccs.covici.com covici at ccs.covici.com
Tue Sep 13 04:26:01 MSD 2011

Well, that made it work -- after a make reswig and a reinstall.  I have
run into a problem where the fact that I have the libc.so link in my
/lib64, causes some programs which have nothing to do with freeswitch
not to compile and the only solution is to remove the link before
compiling them.

Thanks.