[Freeswitch-users] Codec Mis Match Issue

Faisal Rehman faisal.rehman22 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 12 15:16:35 MSD 2011

Dear All,
I have a problem of some codec mis-match issue while making calls with freeswitch, the calls coming are all with only one codec G711 and I am amazed with the strange behaviour of Free-Switchthat some times it responds the calls with the same codec and making them successful but numerous times it responds with G729 & hence calls got failed due to this. I have disabled the G729 codec in all my configuration but I don't know where is it coming from.

Any help regarding it would be highly appreicated.

Thanks

Faisal Rehman