[Freeswitch-users] TOS / DSCP marking in FreeBSD?

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Mon Sep 12 19:49:11 MSD 2011

Hello,

Does anyone know how to make Freeswitch mark outgoing SIP and RTP
packets with appropriate TOS or DSCP values?  Most other software does
this when it creates the packets but Freeswitch sends everything as 0x0
I found some great examples on the Wiki on doing this with IPTABLES in
Linux, but that doesn't apply to FreeBSD  We can use IPFW or PF, but I
can't find any information there on re-marking.  Everything in those
packages seems to relate to using the marks, but not setting them.

Thanks!

-Tim