[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch as a gateway with cdr lookup

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Sun Sep 11 04:56:13 MSD 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 11:03 AM, thomas peterseil <thomas.ji at gmx.at> wrote:
> Is there a possibility to put a FS between my PBX and the GSM Gateway, so when a call from the GSM Gateway comes in, FS makes a lookup in the CDR to check, which extension called this mobile number last time and then FS should route the call to the right extension.

You might try this... when you you call out, FS notes the caller and
the number they're calling and uses that info (later on) as a hint
when the return call comes back in.  Does that sound like something
that might work?

If so, you don't need to wait for the CDRs, just do it in the
dialplain (both inbound and outbound). Use the db module to persist
and later retrive that data.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_db

Let us know how it goes.

Gabe