[Freeswitch-users] Finding User's Current Session

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Fri Sep 9 14:00:36 MSD 2011

Well, it would be nifty for the "show calls" to show the
variable_accountcode and/or the variable_user_name from the channels. I'm
not sure if that data is in the same place or it require additional queries
to get, though..
As of now, afaik, you have to query all of them and then get the info on
each channel to find the auth user or account code.

-Avi