[Freeswitch-users] One Way Audio - Auto Change RTP port?

Dan Lan danlanweb at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:17:29 MSD 2011

Hi, Anthony:

Thanks for your direction. Could you give me a little bit more info about
where to set the parameters?

What I did was, I put the incoming GW IP into my ACL list, so my FS will
accept call from the GW.
I then create a public dialplan to transfer the incoming DID to a registered
SNOM phone with public IP address.
  <extension name="my_incoming_did">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(999\d{10})$">
    <action application="transfer" data="$1 XML default"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

After I add
<action application="set"  data="disable_rtp_auto_adjust=true"/>
before action "transfer"

The RTP flow become like this.
GW(5416) -->  FS (31326)
FS (31326) --> GW (5418)
This looks work fine on Leg A now without auto change the port (the incoming
leg)
However, something also change down the road on Leg B.
Now I got
SNOM(52934) --> FS (21464)
NO ANY RTP from FS --> SNOM ...

So now I still got one way voice, but is exact other way around. Before
change, the Leg B is working fine.

My question is where shoud I put
rtp_manual_rtp_bugs=accept_any_packets  ?
Do I have to put togerther this with disable_rtp_auto_adjust?

Did you just fix this problem (because you mentioned using today's git), so
I need to re-compile the most current git to fix this? (I am in window
version)

Thanks again.
Dan Lan