[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH, Nuance, ASR: IVR Integration

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 23:55:27 MSD 2011

Yes, this discussion is about doing ASR with Nuance MRCP.  The FreeSWITCH
core does not care about which ASR engine is used, so these solutions are
already pretty generic.  However, the inputs and outputs are dependent on
which ASR engine is used.  Nuance MRCP will use SRGS for grammar definition
and NLSML for the response.