[Freeswitch-users] vBilling Beta Program!!

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 12:35:52 MSD 2011

Our last test showed around 500 concurrent calls. Since we support
distributed setups, so in case you need more numbers, simply add a new
machine running FreeSWITCH and you are done. Billing interface will be the
same running on 1 single node. We are going to publish some benchmarks in a
few days. It is actually undergoing some real bad test by one of our
customers :) Stay tuned.