[Freeswitch-users] vBilling Beta Program!!

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 18:45:47 MSD 2011

Hello everyone,
As promised we have opened beta testing program for *vBilling*. An open
source billing platform for FreeSWITCH. You are invited to login, take a
look and play with it. Email us with your comments, let us know what
improvements can be made. Following are the details for the program:

vBilling User Panel: *http://demo.vbilling.org/*
User Login: *demouser*
User Password: *P at ssw0rd*

vBilling Admin Panel: *http://demo.vbilling.org/admin/*
Admin Login: *admin*
Admin Password: *P at ssw0rd*

We have configured a LIVE gateway for you. You can send your *SIP* calls to
*demo.digitallinx.com* port *5060* and call any toll free (800 and 888 only)
number in US. Make calls, login to *vBilling* and see how the billing works.

Most of the features are working. Some of the them mentioned on the site are
still is development so be patient :) For product features and more details,
visit our website at *http://www.vbilling.org/*
<http://www.vbilling.org/>and us know what do you think about it.

Regards,
Muhammad Naseer