[Freeswitch-users] FXO/FXS card advice

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Sat Sep 3 17:21:54 MSD 2011

Darcy

This info is very useful, especially since you have this setup running
in production.

One question  - the two ATA devices (Grandstream & AudioCodes) are
around the same price so could you give us some more info on why you
would prefer the one over the other (besides the hook flash feature).

Do they handle echo cancellation or do you deploy a separate solution
for that?

Thanks again for your help!