[Freeswitch-users] Compiling Freeswitch for Android?

GillesToo codecomplete at free.fr
Fri Sep 2 14:30:06 MSD 2011

Hello

Searching the archives only seems to return information on how to use
SIPDroid as an SIP client to connect to a Freeswitch server.

Since Android is built on Linux, and Freeswitch has been compiled for
compact devices, I was wondering if someone had tried compiling it for
Android? I could use a small IVR on a smartphone to handle incoming calls.

Thank you.