[Freeswitch-users] Linksys PAP2-T and echo

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Oct 31 20:41:30 MSK 2011

Hi,

The echo canceller in the SPA3102 is a disaster, but the ones in the
PAP2T and SPA2102 shouldn't give you problems. If you use the default
gains you shouldn't really notice echo. If you set some wild gains you
might bee poor results. Are you sure the echo originates from the PAP2T,
and not some other part of the signal chain?

Steve