[Freeswitch-users] transfer_ringback and ivr

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Sat Oct 29 22:27:06 MSD 2011

I found a way to replace transfer_ringback
and produce a non blocking tone in case of a-leg answered already
(like after an ivr option)

  <action application="displace_session" data="$${sounds_dir}/extras/ringback.wav m"/>
  <action application="set" data="send_silence_when_idle=1400"/>
  if you  wish to use sleep before answer or bridge you can use it, slience_when_idle is done to send RTP packets
and let the a-leg to continue to hear the tone
  <action application="sleep" data="2000"/>

unfortunately displace_session doesn't have any stop option, so it needs to use uuid_displace
<action application="set" data="api_res=${uuid_displace ${uuid} stop $${sounds_dir}/extras/ringback.wav}"/>

or use it with execute_on_answer for example if you don't when the b-leg will answer...

Hope it helps

Franck