[Freeswitch-users] Log level of log file by fs_cli

fieldpeak fieldpeak at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 06:51:21 MSD 2011

Hi Steven,

i tried below cmd, and then make a call, inside the the log file,
there is still 'DEBUG' level message logged. very strange...

freeswitch at internal> fsctl loglevel alert
+OK log level: ALERT [1]

freeswitch at internal>

inside freeswitch.log

2011-10-29 10:44:02.496776 [DEBUG] switch_core_state_machine.c:464
(sofia/internal/13580358068 at 124.193.106.104) Callstate Change HANGUP
-> DOWN

2011/10/28, Steven Ayre <steveayre at gmail.com>:
> Peter, that affects only the logging level of your fs_cli session - not the
> log file.
>
> Fran, use the fsctl command from the cli. It's in mod_commands and
> documented on the wiki.
>
> Eg:
> fsctl loglevel
> - shows current level
> fsctl loglevel debug
> - set to debug
>
> Steve on iPhone
>
> On 28 Oct 2011, at 11:09, Peter Olsson <peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se>
> wrote:
>
>> Just enter ”/log [loglevel]” inside fs_cli. I think there is a startup
>> parameter as well.
>>
>> /Peter

Regards,
Charles