[Freeswitch-users] SPA921 only sends 10 digits to freeswtitch...

Francisco Javier Cintrón Olguín fcintrono at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 03:15:55 MSD 2011

Hello everybody from Guadalajara, Mexico.

I have 2 pots lines connected to a Cisco SPA8800 and with the help of fs
wiki site I was able to interface this device  to fs.

To make calls outside my office I created a file
in /usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/default

[root at pbx default]# pwd
/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/dialplan/default
[root at pbx default]# cat 00_spa8800_linea_1.xml
<include>
  <extension name="axtel1">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1(\d{8,16})$">
      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/$1 at 10.10.100.24:5061"
/>
    </condition>
  </extension>
</include>

As you see I have to dial "1" an then the phone number to be dialed.

With this dialplan entry I am able to make local calls from my linksys
SPA921 IP Phone without any problem.

Now I am trying to make some long distance calls. The phone I was trying to
call has 12 digits.

The problem is that when I dial this 12 digit phone number, log messages in
fs_cli console shows me that freeswtich only has 10 numbers to try to make
the long distance call.

If it helps when I dial this exact 12 digits phone in Xlite from my windows
rig, it works without any problem, I can make my long distance call.

This is Xlite log:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17626

This is SPA921 log:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17627