[Freeswitch-users] Italian voice files

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:50:28 MSD 2011

Hello Iesoua,

I believe it will cost around 2500$ (roughly) to have it
professionally produced, recorded, equalized, etc from GM Voices.

That's an order of magnitude, you better check for actual prices (I'm
sure they'll apply a discount if they know it will be put in standard
FS distribution, because it will bring them more business for
additional customized prompts in the future).

Would be great if you can then put it in public domain and add it to
the standard FreeSWITCH distribution.

Michael Collins (mcollins, mercutioviz on irc) can give you all
details about how to interact with GM Voices (or your preferred prompt
provider) and how to put the collection into FreeSWITCH distribution.

-giovanni