[Freeswitch-users] event socket

Nuwan Wijerathne NuwanW at unifybusiness.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 19:50:36 MSD 2011

Hi,

I'm trying to build an IVR application around freeswtich. I'm using freeswitch event socket in C#. I'm intercepting inbound calls in the dial plan and sending them to my application via outbound socket. Could someone please explain how to execute "answer" application through event socket.

Eg - I'm sending the command as below and it's not working.

ESLConnection eslConnection = new ESLConnection(server, port, password)
ESLEvent eventHandle = eslConnection.SendRecv("event plain ALL");

eventHandle = eslConnection.RecvEvent();
string uniqueCallID = evenHandle.GetHeader("Unique-ID");

eslConnection.Execute("answer", string.Empty, UniqueCallID);

I believe I'm doing something wrong as I can't find required information. Could someone please let me know where to find more information about freeswitch event socket in .Net. (Google not giving me required information)

Thank you,