[Freeswitch-users] Linksys SPA-942 with G729

Joshua Foshee Joshua.Foshee at LogixCom.com
Mon Oct 24 17:48:08 MSD 2011

I am trying to get the SPA-942 to send with G729. I have turned on the
Com G729 Mod and have 10 license on the server. My gateway support G729.
So in theory it should pass the codec though and not have to do
transcoding. G729 works fine with my carrier but not on the phone end.

Below is my Vars.xml

http://pastebin.com/Fsww9i21

Below is my sip trace when I have G729 turned on the phones when
connecting to the box. If I have G711u turned on it works fine but uses
one of my encoding/decoding licenses.

http://pastebin.com/B7nSrszx

Does anyone have the Linksys SPA-942 working with G729 or any
suggestions?

Thanks,

Josh