[Freeswitch-users] BLF not working

Randy Andrade randy.andrade at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 22:10:29 MSD 2011

Mike,

I finally got the chance to play with my 508's upstairs.. I don't see any
discernable delay with the BLF's. At work we generally have the phones
re-register every 60 seconds, but they're working in a hosted deployment,
and we have an SBC in between the phones and the switch, which can handle
throttling all the requests, soas to not overwhelm the switch. At home
against FS, I have them registering every 120 seconds, but the BLF's are
responding almost instantly.

Randy