[Freeswitch-users] Digest Authentication issue

Masood Ahmed masood24 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 00:48:22 MSD 2011

Dear Gabriel,

I saw the link what is given for Digest Auhtnetication, There which I
understood is that.
1 construct and XML and place it in directory named "Directory" where switch
ususally looks for users, here at this point my question is that ok i
constructed an XML and placed there, but what liens and where would I call
the RADIUS client which will get the values from user who requested Register
request and will send it to that constructed XML.

Regards
Masood,

post for directory lookup there.

--