[Freeswitch-users] Reloading sofia+distributor

David Villasmil david.villasmil.work at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:15:05 MSD 2011

Hello,

I understand that if I make a change in a gateway, like IP address I need to
first kill the gw because fs doesn't updated the config until all sessions
are finished.
If the gateway has no traffic, that's fine. But the idea would be for the
change to take effect starting with the new incoming calls and allow the old
ones to end normally.

Also, when you kill a gw and then reload it, and incoming call between the
kill and the reload will NOT be handled... this is just not right for a
production environment..

Is there any other way of doing this WITHOUT actually:

- not handling new incoming calls?
- having to kill the gw?

Thanks!

David