[Freeswitch-users] Problem sending E-mail in Freeswitch on windows

ayobami ayobami at programmer.net
Thu Oct 20 14:57:26 MSD 2011

Please people help me out, I want to send email in a lua script of mine in
freeswitch the code is below

freeswitch.email("ayobami at programmer.net",
                 "ayobami.adewole at gmail.com",
                 "subject: testing fs mail function",
                 "checking to see if this guy works")
and I have downloaded the msmtp.exe and placed in c:\windows\system32 folder
as directed
i have equally changed the configuration in switch.conf.xml
but each time i keep running the script,
I keep getting the same error message, which is
sendmail is not recognised as an internal or external command