[Freeswitch-users] Lock down default config

Ben Naylor bnaylor at sirran.com
Tue Oct 18 18:27:24 MSD 2011

Hi Avi

Thanks for the info, I will certainly look into using fail2ban for failed
SIP attempts.

For the other items I should be covered ok.  Iptables is already restricted
to what I will be using on the server, and I am using software called
'denyhosts' which blocks hosts based on failed SSH login attempts.

No other services run on the server which could compromise the system, so
hopefully I should be fairly safe!

Cheers

Ben