[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch (Windows) 64-bit - call answering issues

Network Information Centre nic at itecity.com
Mon Oct 17 23:30:21 MSD 2011

Oddly, testing this from another external sip (android) phone on my switch to another external phone - WORKS.

I suspect this may be either a) an issue with my softphone client - although it worked prior)

Or b) something on my internal network is not nating or routing traffic to/from my softphone (as my switch is now externally hosted).

Either way, It appears to be working outside my test network.