[Freeswitch-users] Digest Authentication

Masood Ahmed masood24 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 17:07:48 MSD 2011

Dear ,

I had successfully installed and configured radiusclient. I do not know that
what next lines should i do to get users registered on my freeswitch using
digest authentication with my radius server,
Like I have my radsius server and billing system. Now what lines should i
add in sofit conf or in dialplans that every time client hits server request
should be sent to radius server and what lines should i add to register them
if i get proper return code and how to do that.

Your Help is needed

-----