[Freeswitch-users] Is Bgapi threadsafe?

John Rose johnrose at google.hm
Thu Oct 13 18:08:19 MSD 2011

OK thanks, you've answered my question. So basically calling the methods on
an ESL connection, Bgapi for example, from a client is not threadsafe, the
method calls should be exclusively locked when using multiple threads since
it's utilizing one socket. That makes sense for the one connection scenario.

John