[Freeswitch-users] Sofia ODBC causes multiple b-legs on a single call

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 21:39:15 MSD 2011

did you set both 'force-register-domain' and
'force-register-db-domain' set to the respective domains?
force-register-domain only forces which domain it uses for auth
force-register-db-domain actually controls what it writes to the db.

or
set neither param on both profiles and put the correct domains in the
actual sip packets not using the same domain in any way between the
profiles even for testing.  Domains are meant to be unique.

My explanation before was simply do not use the same domain name for
both profiles because the method you are using to call the endpoints
will scan every profile for the domain name you supply and hence it
will find more than one.

If you do the above and still have a problem you need to collect the
data and post it to jira http://jira.freeswitch.org

MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com

sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org