[Freeswitch-users] Bridge calls to Java ESL socket does not work as expected

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 6 21:08:48 MSD 2011

Perhaps you could rely on FreeSWITCH's global_setvar and global_getvar APIs.
You could perhaps create a global var whose name is the uuid and then put
some meaningful value in it. You would just need to make absolutely certain
that you clear out that variable manually, otherwise you'll have a lot of
junk variables.

-MC