[Freeswitch-users] google voice connection going offline (mod_dingaling)

Federico Beffa beffa at ieee.org
Thu Oct 6 11:18:23 MSD 2011

Unfortunately I was singing victory too early. My problem still persists...

The git version I'm running is from the 20th of August. In the mean
time have there been changes which could affect mod_dingaling? Looking
in the git commit comments I have the impression that the answer is
no.

Regards,
Fede