[Freeswitch-users] Sofia ODBC causes multiple b-legs on a single call

R H buscom123+fs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:54:39 MSD 2011

Hey Anthony, I appreciate your help on this. Your response was not clear
enough for me to understand how to accomplish what you are describing. Let's
assume I only have 2 profiles (Internal/External). Both profiles default to
the public context.

Now if I were to create two domains in the directory and name them "
internal.mydomain.com" and "external.mydomain.com" and force everyone who
registers to the internal profile to use the internal domain and everyone on
the external profile to use the external domain I would still get the same
problem.

If I have two clients register on the external profile using the external
domain and they call each other, with ODBC disabled everything works fine,
but with ODBC enabled I get two invites to the destination client.

The fact that I get different behavior with odbc enabled / disabled seems to
indicate a bug more than it indicates a mis-configuration.

Perhaps I am missing something? I don't quite understand the section in the
example xml that refers to domains. Is there something I need to do there?
The wiki does not mention it at all and the comments in the xml are not very
clear either:

<domains>
   <!-- indicator to parse the directory for domains with parse="true" to
get gateways-->
   <!--<domain name="$${domain}" parse="true"/>-->
   <!-- indicator to parse the directory for domains with parse="true" to
get gateways and alias every domain to this profile -->
   <!--<domain name="all" alias="true" parse="true"/>-->
   <domain name="all" alias="false" parse="true"/>
 </domains>

Thanks for your help,

Ryan