[Freeswitch-users] BLF on a Valet Park Orbit?

Randy Andrade randy.andrade at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 23:02:23 MSD 2011

Hey there,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a way to use the fifo / parking
functionality in Freeswitch to trigger BLF updates on a phone. IE, on a
Cisco SPA508, I have BLF / SD keys setup with the default Freeswitch
6001-6099 valet park spots (no I don't have keys for all 99 spots, I'm just
doing the first 5), with the normal syntax that I would use to monitor any
other extension in Freeswitch. Although the SD's work great for sending a
call to, and picking a call up from, each parking spot, it would be
extremely handy if each spot could send BLF updates so as to indicate when
someone was actively parked in that spot. So if I send someone to spot 6003,
the SD key for 6003 would light up with the BLF function that a normal
extension can be monitored with.

I'm just curious whether anyone has seen this working or created similar
functionality a different way.

Thanks!

Randy