[Freeswitch-users] Installing GIT for CentOS the link is down or give me directo link of latest version.

Masood Ahmed masood24 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 17:03:07 MSD 2011

Dear All,

I am new to FreeSwitch and I have installed the old version 1.0.6 on
CentOS-5.5 32 Bit
>From wiki I read that to install the latest version of freeswitch should use
GIT.
Now to install GIT I found following link :
http://kernel.org/pub/software/scm/git/git-1.7.6.tar.bz2
but the link is down since last two weeks, I am using* CentOS 5.5 32 Bit
machine.*
Can any one tell me where can i find the GIT OR most importantly if some one
knows the direct link to download FreeSwitch Latest Version.
Like for older version this is the direct link :
http://files.freeswitch.org/freeswitch-1.0.6.tar.gz

Will appreciate your Help.

Thanks

--