[Freeswitch-users] Run few script commands after the user answers the call (during that call)

Mariusz Sanitariusz msanitariusz at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 17:13:19 MSK 2011

Hi,
I'm writing a script (in Python, but I'll be grateful for examples in any
language) processing incoming calls and I'm stuck at the final point of my
script.
Simply, I don't have any idea how to achieve something like this:
- at the end of my script I have to call (bridge, originate, forgive me my
lack of knowledge) a group of users (one at the time and after the
specified timeout, if that user doesn't answer, try another user from that
group of users and so on) and when an user answers a call I have to get an
information on which user answered and pass that information via HTTP
request to a web service and it has to be done at the moment of some user
answering, not after the call has ended
The problem is that I don't know how to get information about which user
has answered the phone and make a HTTP request just after the call has been
answered.
Could you please provide me witch some hints or code samples on how to
achieve this behavior.
Best regards
Mariusz Sanitariusz