[Freeswitch-users] Informal survey: calling multiple endpoints sequentially

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Nov 28 23:03:31 MSK 2011

Hello all,

I'm hoping to get some community feedback as I work on the FreeSWITCH
Cookbook. The issue at hand is how you handle the dialing of sequential
endpoints. For those of you who do this, would you mind replying to the
list and letting us know what you do? I'm curious what methods you use,
such as:

pipe-sep list of endpoints in a bridge/originate
continue_on_fail=true and multiple individual bridge apps
mod_lcr or similar
Jay Binks' transfer_on_fail method
etc.

I am particularly interested in the problems that you are trying to solve.
In other words - how did the method you chose help you solve your problem?

Your perspectives will help me very much.

Thanks all!
-Michael