[Freeswitch-users] [SPAM] Re: FreeTDM does not work

Trever L. Adams trever.adams at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:40:01 MSK 2011

On 11/27/2011 10:55 PM, Valery Kalinin wrote:
> > Just out of curiosity, did you do a reboot and get a kernel change? I
> > had this happen to me and it was because only part of the dahdi stuff
> > (which I recompile on every reboot to catch this now) got compiled and
> > things broke that way.
>
> I did not understand a bit.
> You offer to recompile dahdi?

I had a problem similar to what you described. My problem ended up being
an incompatibility between a kernel I had installed and rebooted with
and dahdi, not with FreeSwitch. There was also another time where I
failed to start dahdi correctly.

If this doesn't help, I am sorry for the waste.

Trever
--
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security deserve
neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin