[Freeswitch-users] Reasons for a SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request ?

Charlie Orford charlie.orford at attackplan.net
Thu Nov 24 17:27:13 MSK 2011

Hmm it doesn't look like it is a fragmentation problem. Same "400 Bad
Request" response even with the INVITE at 995 bytes:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17868
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17867

FYI, issuing "ping -f -l 1470 my.fs.server.com" from a windows
workstation on the same network as the phone goes through ok (so I think
this means as long as the INVITE packet is 1470 bytes or less, it should
not get fragmented).

Is there anything else I can debug to track this down?

Charlie