[Freeswitch-users] P-Asserted-Identity: "Outbound Call" on groupcall

Erik Dekkers erik.dekkers at certhon.com
Wed Nov 23 10:45:45 MSK 2011

Hehe,

I've asked a while ago why freeswitch is sending a P-Asserted-Identity: "Outbound Call" <sip:201 at 192.168.3.1>  when a line is bridged. According to Anthony I should put origination_callee_id_name in the bridge.
I've did that and it's working perfect when calling a person directly.

However, when doing a groupcall this won't work cause you can't predict the person who picks up the call.

Regards,

Erik