[Freeswitch-users] When SSL/TLS enabled on FreeSwitch - sofia profile won't load

Phil Quesinberry philq at qsystemsengineering.com
Wed Nov 23 07:04:55 MSK 2011

I'm relatively new to FreeSwitch and am seriously impressed.  That said, I'm
having trouble getting TLS/SSL to work. When I enable it for a particular
profile, that profile won't load. Running CentOS 5.7 - ModSSL, OpenSSL, and
OpenSSL-devel are installed and the latest version.

I did a bootstrap/configure/make after verifying that the needed SSL
packages were installed but with the same result. Trying to restart the
profile with TLS enabled from the FS CLI gives: Invalid Profile [internal].

I should mention that I'm running the FusionPBX front end to make it more
convenient to perform the simpler admin tasks, just in case it matters.  I
did a make current late Sunday night.

-0500

Any suggestions as to what the problem might be or ways to go about tracking
it down would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Phil Quesinberry

Q Systems Engineering, Inc.

Electronic Controls and Embedded Systems Development

(410) 969-8002

http://www.qsystemsengineering.com