[Freeswitch-users] 401 Unauthorized / phone, router or my fs config?

Vitalie Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 10:16:54 MSK 2011

Most probably some NAT issue happens on the client side.

Router is not doing port translation as required.

FS replies to a port which is indicated in REGISTER request (correct),
however client expects the reply on a different port.

Try to enable <param name="NDLB-force-rport" value="true"/> in the profile.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Sofia_Configuration_Files#NDLB_.28A.K.A._No_device_left_behind.29

Please reply if this helped.

Vitalie