[Freeswitch-users] Wednesday Conf Call - SIP Presence?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Nov 22 06:03:41 MSK 2011

Hi all,

I would like to have someone speak on the subject of SIP presence this
coming Wednesday. If you are up for giving the community a brief
introduction to the concepts involved with SIP presence please let me know.
Also, if you are experienced and/or knowledgeable on the subject but would
rather not give a presentation also let me know as you may be in a position
to type up some material that could be used by the presenter.

Please email me off list.

Thanks all!

-MC