[Freeswitch-users] Playback race condition

Hynek Cihlar hynek.cihlar at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:31:53 MSK 2011

As a workaround I put a synthetic a delay between the start and stop of the
playback. I wouldn't want to keep this solution however since it blocks one
of the worker threads (decreasing overall system throughput) and second, I
really don't know what the synthetic delay should be or whether it could
differ during different conditions like during a high load.

Was anybody facing similar problem? How did you solve it? Am I using the
API wrong and is there another way to invoke playback/stop?

Thanks!
Hynek