[Freeswitch-users] How to tell Leg A to still go on with it's executable action lists after an transfer/REFER?

Raimund Sacherer raimund.sacherer at logitravel.com
Fri Nov 18 21:21:38 MSK 2011

Hello to all,

Is it true that a call looses the rest of the dialplan actions it has currently after I do a transfer/REFER? It seems so. How can I force the execution of more dialplan actions after the transfer/REFER?

What it does now is:

What works:
A -> call in -> B Accepts -> B Talks -> B Hangs up -> A is transferred to IVR

What does not work:
A -> call in -> B Accepts -> B Talks -> B Transfers/REFER to C -> C Talks -> C Hangs Up -> A should be transferred to IVR

It seems that A looses everything it should do after B (or C) hangs up, which had been defined in the dialplan, after it got transfer/REFERED to C.

How do I rectify this? exports? variables? ??

Thank you,
best regards
Ray