[Freeswitch-users] rtp-timer-name issue and question

Matt Stockton mstockton at harqen.com
Fri Nov 18 18:46:28 MSK 2011

This is through Sonus media device by the way. Have been looking at this
doc, but still to no avail: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/RTP_Issues

It looks like rtp-timer-name = none is causing me more issues than I
thought, so at this point I am trying to set it back to soft and fix the
DTMF delay issue. I have a call out to my provider to find out if they have
any details. Some media servers they send me to do not have the DTMF delay,
and some do....ugh