[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch sends BYE, Receives 200 OK, but keeps sending BYE's ?!

Raimund Sacherer raimund.sacherer at logitravel.com
Fri Nov 18 15:34:33 MSK 2011

Hello Brian,

AFAICT the tags and the Call-ID and the Cseq method are correct in the Trace, therefore, if someone with more indepth knowledge could have a look on the (in the first email) atteched fs+log with siptrace I would be glad to hear what's exactly the problem, I did not open a JIRA because I do not think it's an FS bug.

In any case here is a PB link to the same log+trace: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/17816

best
Ray