[Freeswitch-users] a=fmtp missing on FS answer

Camila Troncoso ctroncoso at redvoiss.net
Thu Nov 17 23:24:42 MSK 2011

I´m trying to make a call trough FS with G729 annexb=no in one side and
G729 annexb=no ( the same) in the other. I have a sangoma transcoding card
installed and configured, all is working fine. I use this card because in
some cases I need transcoding . So I have late-negotiation=true  and
disable-transcoding=false. The problem is that FS answer without a=fmtp as
show in the picture. Freeswitch version is 1.0

[image: sdp-problem.jpg]