[Freeswitch-users] call multiple contacts for ext

Don Dawson don.dawson at voice-ring.com
Wed Nov 16 23:36:53 MSK 2011

We have been working on getting the SLA features to work on freeswitch.
We have been successful, however, when we have an EXT that 2 phones
register with,
the SLA works but is only calling one of the
phones(sofia/internal/121%domain). If we try using "$SOFIA_CONTACT" in
the bridge app then both phones are called but the SLA lights do not
work. I presume its because of bypassing the "internal" profile. Is
there a way to call all of an extensions contacts using the
profile(internal in this case)?