[Freeswitch-users] Issue with mod_diangling during compilation

Papineni, Suneel SPapineni at enghouse.com
Wed Nov 16 20:20:28 MSK 2011

Hi,

I am trying to understand mod_diangling and followed documentation at http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dingaling

As I am running on Windows, Installed GnuTls and generated libgnutls-26.lib file. Added additional include directory and dependencies to iksemel library project.

Now when I compile, it should generate respective DLLs right. Unfortunately I am not finding the TLS DLLs' as mentioned in the link.

I tried to compile whole solution and also compiled iksemel project and mod_diangling project separately. Still I didn't find the TLS DLLs in output (Release) folder.

Can someone please let me know what I am missing here. Also please let me know if I need to follow any other procedure.

Note: I am using latest version of FreeSwitch from GIT and using Visual Studio 2010.

Thanks & Regards
Suneel