[Freeswitch-users] Best place to add a new group

ocset ocset at the800group.com
Wed Nov 16 14:30:00 MSK 2011

Hi

I am trying to add a new group and was hoping to refrain from putting it
to the "/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/directory/default.xml" file to make
it upgrade proof. I have added an xml file as follows but it never gets
picked up so either my format is wrong or it is in the wrong place.

/usr/local/freeswitch/conf/directory/default/01_test.xml

<include>
<group name="test">
<users>
<user id="1002" type="pointer"/>
<user id="1003" type="pointer"/>
<user id="1004" type="pointer"/>
</users>
</group>
</include>

I am running the command "group_call test" but get an error
"NO_ROUTE_DESTINATION". Adding the group into the default.xml file works.

All help greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Regards