[Freeswitch-users] My new web utility - FreeSWITCH panel

Valery Kalinin valery.kalinin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:52:42 MSK 2011

Hi all!

I present my new online web utility for FreeSWITCH - admin panel.
This application allows you to view online:
- registered subscribers (Sofia)
- current calls
- conferences
- FreeTDM channels
It is also possible some Freeswitch management.

Screenshot with simple help:
https://sites.google.com/site/freeswitched/home/downloads/fspanel_help.png

Installation guide:

Upload files to your web-server with PHP support.
Check modules.conf and event_socket.conf for enable module mod_event_socket
Change variables if needed in fspanel.php file:
    $FreeSWITCHserver = '127 .0.0.1 ';
    $FreeSWITCHport = 8021;
    $FreeSWITCHpassword = 'ClueCon';
    $SofiaProfiles = array('internal', 'external'); // write empty array if
not used: array();
    $FreeTDMspans = array('pri'); // write empty array if not used: array();
Enter in browser http://you-server-name/somedir/fspanel.html
Click on menu item "settings" for choice items

Tested on IE 9, Firefox 4 & 8

Home: https://sites.google.com/site/freeswitched/home/freeswitch-panel
Download:
https://sites.google.com/site/freeswitched/home/downloads/fspanel.zip?attredirects=0&d=1